Chemworld Marketing Corporation commits to comply with RA 10173, known as the Data Privacy Act 2012. As our client, any personal information you provided us will remain confidential in nature as we respect your rights to privacy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be obtained through the use of our official forms when you visit our branches and our website (www.chemworld.ph).
- Your personal information will be obtained when you avail our Loyalty Card known as the “PCM Card”. The information you share will be entered into our system which will be accessible to authorized employees only.
- Your personal information will also be obtained when you join the Perfumery Seminar. This will also be accessible to authorized employees only and it will be subject for disposal after the retention period of 2 years.
- With our partnership with some government agencies, we may also collect your Government Identification Card such as the Pag-ibig Loyalty Card and the Postal ID only for the purpose of providing you its benefit.
By completing and giving us any of your personal information, you accept the practices and terms prescribed herein. You may opt out to the processing of your personal information. However, by opting out, you may be precluded in some of our services.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
We will only use the personal information you shared with us for the following purposes:
- For account maintenance – to be able to administer any consumer loyalty or rewards programs that are associated with your account.
- For marketing communications – to provide you updates on our Promos and Events (including information about Chemworld Marketing Corporation, its products and services, competitions and promotions either through emails and/or SMS.
- For consumer services – to provide you with consumer services which includes verification for purposes of responding to your queries, complaints, and general feedback.
We will only use your personal information within the company and it will never be shared to unauthorized parties. Thus, your personal information may be disclosed to government entities pursuant to and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes or respond to any claims.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only collect your personal information directly from you and it will be obtained through the use of our official forms. We will assume that a prior consent is given to you by your representative when you share their personal information with us. Hence, will give us the consent to process their personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Only our authorized employees will have access to your personal information. They will be provided with a limited access to allow them in carrying out their responsibility with regard to the conduct of our business. Your personal information will be kept in a manner that is free from any accidental or unlawful processing. Chemworld Marketing Corporation will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account also our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. By the time your personal information is no longer necessary, it will be subject for removal in our processing system to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, and further use.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
In order for us to be in full service to you, we are expecting that the personal information you provided us is accurate. You have afforded rights in relation to the personal information you have consented to share or disclose with Chemworld Marketing Corporation, including the right to access, correction, and objection to the processing, including the right to lodge a complaint with the National Privacy Commission.
If you want to view your personal information or if you find it erroneous, incomplete or outdated, kindly inform us anytime by visiting any of branches.
If you want your personal information to be retrieved, unsubscribed or be removed in our processing system, kindly contact us through the information below and we may request for identification from you before we release or unsubscribe you in our processing system.
Designation – DPO
Contact No. – 02 (405-5780)
Email – email@example.com
Address – Unit 404 Executive Building 369 Gil Puyat Ave., cor. Makati Ave.
PRIVACY NOTICE COMPLAINTS AND INQUIRIES
If you have any queries regarding our Privacy Notice, please contact us through this email firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our website or by giving us your personal information, you accept the practices described herein. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, do not give us your personal information.